Space Planning Resources


Space Request Forms

Space Use Advisory Committee


Additional Cornell Resources

  • Cornell’s Project Approval Request (PAR) is required for facility projects that exceed $100,000. Complete guidance about when a PAR is needed, instructions and other supplemental information regarding PARs may be found at the Infrastructure, Properties, and Planning web site []. Section 10 of the PAR requires space usage information for all projects that renovate, create or remove space. Contact Mary-Lynn Cummings, Director of Capital & Space Planning, if you have specific questions about completing section 10.