Space Planning Resources
- Advance Scheduling Procedure
- APPENDIX B Summer Scheduling Flow Chart (best printed on 11×17 paper)
- Classroom Space Guidelines
- Cornell Policy 2.7, Reporting the Use of Facilities
- Facilities by Organization Report – (Restricted to the CU Community)
This report identifies the correct asset assignment and the primary organizational occupant, by college/administrative division and by University division (contract college or endowed), for buildings occupied by Cornell programs during FY15.
- Fees for Internal Users of Cornell Physical Space
- Guidelines for Space Needs Studies
- Office Space Guidelines
- Planning Guide for the Refurbishment, Renovation, or Construction of Instructional Space Environments
- Procedure for the Reallocation of Space
- Room Type Space Coding – Presentation by Mark Berthold of Paulien & Associates
- For more information about the integration of space planning into the capital planning process, please see:
Additional Cornell Resources
- Cornell’s Project Approval Request (PAR) is required for facility projects that exceed $100,000. Complete guidance about when a PAR is needed, instructions and other supplemental information regarding PARs may be found at the Infrastructure, Properties, and Planning web site [http://finance.fs.cornell.edu/contracts/par/main.cfm]. Section 10 of the PAR requires space usage information for all projects that renovate, create or remove space. Contact Mary-Lynn Cummings, Director of Capital & Space Planning, if you have specific questions about completing section 10.